|All Goods | Achievements | Avatars | Coins & Cash | Expansions | Fields | Friends | Level Up | Show your Township|
Coins & Tcash
Coins and Tcash InformationEdit
Coins are the primary currency of Township. They serve as the currency for growing crops, constructing buildings, houses, enclosures, factories, etc. and decorating your town. Tcash is the secondary currency mainly used to speed up or expand things and purchase special decorations.
Coins can be earned in a number of ways:
- Filling orders via the helicopter.
- Helping load friends Train carts.
- Loading airplanes. You get coins for filling crates and extra coins for full rows.
- Excavating in the mine. Coins can be dug up and found in treasure chests.
- While leveling up the rewards are often 1000's of coins.
- Selling goods in Shops at the Zoo especially hot items.
- Using clovers you can win coins in the House of Luck.
- Giving requested products to your co-op members.
- Manufacture coins out of ingots at the Mint.
- Watching a video ad rewards coins at a 50/50 chance.
- Gift balloons from friends usually reward coins.
- Logging in to collect the daily reward.
- Selling goods directly from the barn.
- Purchasing coins via in-app purchase.
Fastest Way to Earn CoinsEdit
- Use the generous customer booster and fill as many helicopter orders as you can to earn a lot of coins.
- Using the vibrant market booster with a helicopter booster and having many market boxes helps as well.
- If you are completely out of coins, you can always plant some wheat and sell it from your barn.
Tcash can be earned in various ways:
- Participating in Township Mobile Facebook events you can earn 100-250 Tcash.
- Placing Top 3 in Community Events with Competitions rewards 20-30 Tcash.
- Participating in Community Events at the Event Market rewards 3-18+ Tcash.
- Reaching the Global Event Goal in an Event rewards everyone with 10 Tcash.
- Completing achievements at the Town Hall rewards 5-25 Tcash.
- Completing artifact collections at the Museum rewards 4-15 Tcash.
- Racing in Regattas offers position and buoy rewards worth 2-23 Tcash.
- Playing games at the House of Luck with 5 clovers you can win from 2-20 Tcash.
- Excavating in the mine. 3-7 Tcash can be found in treasure chests and 1 Tcash from friends.
- Updating the game and special News about events offer a reward of 5 Tcash.
- While leveling up the rewards are sometimes 3 Tcash. At 85+ you will always get 5 Tcash.
- Treasure chests from sending ships to islands with ingots and free chests can reward 2-3 Tcash.
- Filling the Mafia man's helicopter order for jewelry rewards 1-2 Tcash.
- Fully loading airplanes gives a mystery chest which can reward 1 Tcash.
- Helping Ernie fill 1 plane/train will reward a balloon the next day with 1 Tcash.
- Gift balloons from friends sometimes reward 1 Tcash.
- The daily login reward is sometimes 1 Tcash.
- Watching a video ad can reward 1 Tcash.
- Purchasing Tcash via in-app purchase.
Consecutive Login RewardsEdit
After logging in for 60 days in a row and getting the Honorary Freeman achievement you will receive further rewards for more consecutive days.
Consecutive Days Logged In: 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 125...500, 550...etc.
- Rewards increase as you login for more days in a row.
- Rewards: 3-10 Tcash, 2-3 Gems, 3-4 Tools, 5 Ingots, etc.
Costs for Speeding UpEdit
You can speed things up in Township which costs Tcash depending on the length of time to finish.
Speeding anything up comes at a very high cost though, so it's best to use it as a last resort.
Things you can speed up include:
Crops, factory goods, building community buildings, building factories, building houses, building special buildings, land expansions, zoo enclosures, zoo shops, zoo expansions, upgradable decorations, etc.
Note: The Market, Airplane, Helicopter, Ships, Train, etc. have separate Tcash costs for speeding them up.
|Cash Cost to Speed Things Up|
|Days, Hours and Minutes|
|5||< 1h 20m|
|9||< 5h 30m|
|11||< 8h 30m|
|12||< 11h 30m|
|13||< 14h 30m|
|14||< 17h 30m|
|15||< 21h 30m|
|16||< 1d 1h 30m|
|17||< 1d 7h 30m|
|18||< 1d 13h 30m|
|19||< 1d 19h 30m|
|20||< 2d 3h 30m|
|21||< 2d 11h 30m|
|22||< 2d 19h 30m|
|23||< 3d 5h 30m|
|24||< 3d 15h 30m|
|25||< 4d 1h 30m|
|26||< 4d 13h 30m|