|Farm Building Navigation|
|Feed Mill | Cowshed | Chicken Coop | Sheep Farm | Apiary | Pig Farm | Duck Feeder|
Feed animals with feed produced at the Feed Mill. There's enough feed in each bag for 3 animals.
To feed the hungry animals drag a sack of feed from the bottom panel across all of them.
The cowshed has 3 cows after buying it. You can buy 3 more with coins for a max of 6 cows in each cowshed. For more information on other animals including the cost and levels required you can visit Farm Buildings.
|Animal 4 Cost||Animal 5 Cost||Animal 6 Cost|
|Cowshed 1||lvl 1||100||5s||?||30||40||50|
|Cowshed 2||lvl 15||1,000||14h||?||180||200||220|
|Cowshed 3||lvl 22||5,000||1d2h||?||750||800||850|
The cowshed produces milk. Max buildings: 3 (18 cows).
Preview of the Halloween themed cowshed.
Preview of the Christmas themed cowshed.
|General table information can be found here||Zoo|
|lvl 1||Milk||1 cow feed||20m||3xp||7 coins||15m||1|
- 1 for Cream in Dairy Factory
- 2 for Cheese in Dairy Factory
- 3 for Butter in Dairy Factory
- 4 for Yogurt in Dairy Factory
- 2 for Peach Yogurt in Dairy Factory
- 2 for Milk Shake in Fast Food Restaurant
- 1 for Ice Cream in Ice Cream Factory
- 2 for Chocolate Smoothie in Beverage Factory
The laboratory booster Advanced Farming allows animals to produce twice as many goods for 2 days.
|Barn | Houses | Factories | Community Buildings | Farm Buildings | Special Buildings|