FANDOM


Farm Building Navigation
Feed Mill | Cowshed | Chicken Coop | Sheep Farm | Apiary | Pig Farm | Duck Feeder
Duck Feeder

Duck Feeder

Feeding DucksEdit

To attract ducks use bakery products (drag bread, bagel or banana bread) from the bottom panel to the feeder.
The better the food, the more down you can collect from ducks.

Duck Feeder Guide 1

Duck Feeder InformationEdit

The duck feeder can attract 1-4 ducks of random colors. You can use better quality bread to obtain more feathers. For information on other animals including the cost and levels required you can visit Farm Buildings.
Note: The duck feeder must be placed on water (💧).

Duck Feeder Farm
Building
Level
Needed
Coin
Time
Xp
Animal 4 Cost Animal 5 Cost Animal 6 Cost
Duck Feeder
Duck
Feeder 1
lvl 48 14,500 1d21h ? N/A N/A N/A
Duck
Feeder 2
lvl 73 140,000 3d5h ? N/A N/A N/A

Duck and Feathers ProbabilitiesEdit

Blue ducks will always give you 1 down feather. Green ducks will give you 1 down and 1 colorful feather.
There's a 70% chance for Blue ducks and 30% chance for a Green duck(?)

Duck Feeder Guide 2
Level
Needed
Goods Ducks Probabilities Best Outcome Possible Feathers
Small Time
lvl 2
Bread-0
Bread
Duck Icon
1-2
100% 1 Duck
20% +1 Duck
2 Green Duck
1-2 Down Feather
2 Colorful Feather
1h30m
lvl 8
Bagel
Bagel
Duck Icon
1-3
100% 1 Duck
90% +1 Duck
30% +1 Duck
1 Blue Duck
2 Green Duck
1-3 Down Feather
2 Colorful Feather
1h
lvl 41
Banana bread
Banana
Bread
Duck Icon
2-4
100% 1 Duck
100% 1 Duck
80% +1 Duck
40% +1 Duck
1 Blue Duck
3 Green Duck
2-4 Down Feather
3 Colorful Feather
30m

Duck Feeder GoodsEdit

When the ducks are finished eating the bread they will fall asleep. You can tap blue ducks to to get down feathers, and special ones with green heads to get down feathers and colorful feathers.

General table information can be found here. Town Town and Zoo Zoo
Level
Needed
Goods Materials
Time
Xp
Price
Selling time
Popularity
lvl 48 Down Feather
Down Feather
1 bread,
1 bagel,
or 1 banana bread
N/A 5xp 12 coins N/A N/A
lvl 48 Colorful Feather
Colorful Feather
1 bread,
1 bagel,
or 1 banana bread
N/A 13xp 31 coins 2h15m 10

Down Feather RecipesEdit

Colorful Feather RecipesEdit

Laboratory BoosterEdit

The laboratory booster Advanced Farming allows animals to produce twice as many goods for 2 days.

Building Navigation
Barn | Houses | Factories | Community Buildings | Farm Buildings | Special Buildings

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.