|Special Building Navigation|
|Academy of Industry | City Market | Co-op | Foundry | House of Luck | Laboratory | Mine | Mint | Regatta|
House of Luck
House of Luck InformationEdit
The House of Luck or HoL is a special building unlocked at level 11 and purchased for 800 coins.
When you have 5 clovers, you can visit the House of Luck and play or you can save them and play many games at once. It's recommended to have at least 30 clovers at a time to complete the Regatta task instantly.
- Any friend can request help to fill 1 crate or cart from their plane or train, which you can help fill to receive a thank you letter and 1 clover at your Town Hall.
- Asking for help to fill every cart/crate will make it easier for you and help others earn clovers
- You will receive a clover when a friend taps your picture on the crate/cart you helped fill.
- Clovers are also occasionally given as a daily login rewards. (3 clovers)
- The last way to obtain clover(s) is by filling a request from someone in your Co-op.
- It's possible to receive up to 2 clovers from helping fill a single request in the co-op.
- Requesting goods frequently gives more opportunities for co-op members to receive clovers.
- There is a daily limit (every 24 hours) of 5 clovers you can get when helping fill co-op requests.
- After that you'll only get coins and exp, so give others an opportunity to help when the time comes.
Note: You can hold up to 100 thank you letters at the Town Hall, and up to 50 clovers in the HoL. If you have 100 letters additional letters will be stored as clovers in the HoL. Make sure the HoL isn't full or they will be lost. If you receive a clover from helping fill a co-op request and the HoL has 50 clovers it will also be lost.
Playing the House of LuckEdit
- To play a game in the House of Luck it costs 5 clovers, or 5 Tcash (1 Tcash per clover).
- You can choose 1 mystery chest out of 9 and receive the prize in that chest.
- The maximum amount of clovers you can save in the House of Luck is 50. (10 games)
- Any clovers over 50 will be stored in the Town Hall which can hold up to 100 thank you letters/clovers.
Note: It's better to spend Tcash on market boxes or hiring Raja than spending it in the HoL. It's more likely to cost you hundreds or thousands of Tcash trying to get the 20 Tcash jackpot from the HoL.
House of Luck PrizesEdit
You can win almost everything including all goods, building and zoo materials, ingots, Tcash, gems, mining tools, barn and expansion tools and coins. Event boosters and goods will also be added to the HoL as prizes for the duration of an event.
Tcash Prizes: 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 15, and 20...Jackpot!