|Special Building Navigation|
|Academy of Industry | City Market | Co-op | Foundry | House of Luck | Laboratory | Mine | Mint | Regatta|
What is a Regatta?Edit
A Regatta is a race consisting of members whose goal is to complete tasks to sail your co-op's yacht further, and gain points along the way to earn buoys for rewards.
How often are Regattas?Edit
- Once a week. Regattas begin every Tuesday @ 8 AM UTC (3 AM EST / 1 AM PST). On Windows Phone platform regattas begin every Thursday.
- Regattas last for 6 days and end the following Monday @ 8 AM UTC (3 AM EST / 1 AM PST). On Windows Phone platform regattas end on Wednesday.
- You are given 24 hours on Monday to view results, collect rewards and prepare for the next Regatta.
How do I join a Regatta?Edit
- Join any co-op that is 'Open' or 'By Request' before Regatta starts.
- If a Regatta has started you will not be able to participate, and have to wait up to a week.
- Note: Join a Co-op around your level because tasks available will be based on the average co-op level.
How do I participate in a Regatta?Edit
- Participating in Regatta is checked by default.
- To opt out of Regatta you must uncheck the "participate in regatta" box in the Additional Settings. (Recheck the box if you want to race in next Regatta.)
- Racing statuses update instantly, so you know in advance which members are racing next Regatta.
Leaving or opting out of a RegattaEdit
- If a player opts out during a race it will only affect their racing status for the next Regatta.
- If players leave during a Regatta race while their status was 'racing' your co-op will not lose any points.
- However, if the player(s) left before finishing all tasks it will put your co-op at a disadvantage.
- All of the points for tasks they weren't able to start or finish are impossible to recover.
- Points from players who are kicked will remain, but all their rewards will be forfeit.
What if no members are racing in the Regatta?
If all members in the co-op opt out of the race your co-op will be demoted at the end of the Regatta week.
Plan well, take your time and try to complete tasks worth the most points over the 6 days of Regatta.
- Each task is worth 'x' amount of points ranging from 73 (Minimum) to 135 (Maximum) points.
Example: Wooden League
- There are 7 tasks available in Wooden League.
- The max amount of points you're able to get is 135 x 7 tasks = 945 points.
- You can buy 1 extra task for 10 cash which brings the total points to 1080 for 1 member.
Any member ranked elder, co-leader, or leader in the co-op is able to dump tasks. All 12 tasks on the board are shared by everyone in the co-op racing that week. Any task that is started or dumped by a member will refresh randomly after 30 minutes. Tasks are randomly generated, each with a set probability of appearing depending on the length of the task. Tasks that have a lower level requirement, and take less time have less probability of appearing in higher leagues. For example the probabilities of plane and train tasks increase in higher leagues, while farming, heli-orders, and feeding tasks decrease.
- Tip: Setting a range like 125-135 point tasks for everyone to aim for is a good strategy.
- Tip: Have everyone check the task board and dump low point tasks when they appear.
- Tip: Dumping low point tasks quickly is key to get a good start when everyone needs a task.
Do not start a task then dump it.
Be careful as you will lose the task and the points, which will cost your co-op in higher leagues.
- Near the end of the race members with tasks leftover doing difficult tasks should dump them.
- This can allow them to finish the remainder doing easier or shorter tasks.
Types of Tasks and TipsEdit
Difficulty Rating: [★] = Least Time to [★★★★★] = Most Time
Using boosters is optional, though it's recommended in order to complete some tasks much faster.
Bring # island goods from an island. [★★★]
Example: Bring 23 grapes from Olivia Isle.
- Time: 1s to 18h. Max Upgrades: 1s to 9h.
- Instant (4 ships, x3 goods): Olives (12), coconuts (10), and shrimps (8).
- Reducing the time for ships to return at the Academy of Industry will help to complete this task faster.
- Increasing probabilities for 2nd goods like Olives also helps when not using ingots.
- Have all 4 boats ready in advance with items you need to bring from the islands.
- Sending off ships with ingots you can get 3 of all goods, and finish a task like coconuts in 1 trip.
- You can send 1 ship for watermelons and 3 ships for fish/shrimp to prepare for 3 tasks at once.
Collect # of animal produce. [★★★★]
Example: Collect 55 eggs.
- Time: 4h to 14h. Booster: 2h to 7h. (4 ships already at port, peaches x2 to bananas x2).
- Prepare/buy feed ahead of time and save some in the barn.
- Have eggs or any animals produce ready to be collected in advance.
- Booster: The Advanced Farming booster also helps to complete this task faster.
Excavate # units of ore in the mine. [★]
Example: Excavate 58 units of ore in the mine.
- Time: 5m to 20m. Missing Tools: 2h to end of Regatta.
- Save mining tools from trains. At least 75-100 pickaxes and 20-40 dynamite and TNT.
- You can mine in advance and leave a bunch of ores to collect after starting the task.
- Booster: The See the Light booster will help to mine efficiently on mining tasks using many tools.
Feed # farm animals. [★★]
Example: Feed 125 farm animals.
- Time: 2h to 4h. Booster: 1h to 2h. (62-64 animals to start then 18 cows x4)
- Feed cows as soon as possible and prepare/buy some feed in advance.
- Buy extra farm animals/buildings if available and feed all animals including ducks.
- Use banana bread to feed the ducks for the fastest feeding.
Fill # Helicopter Orders. [★★]
Example: Fill 25 helicopter orders.
- Time: 5m to 1h. (30m to refresh an order, 9 orders max).
- Dump difficult orders and keep a bunch of easy ones to get a good head start.
- A good time to start is when your barn is full and market refreshes soon.
- Buying many market boxes to have more purchasable goods helps to fill orders faster.
- Booster: The Generous Customer booster will double your coins earned while completing this task.
- Booster: The Vibrant Market booster will reduce market refresh times by 50% for faster order filling.
Harvest # crop(s) fields. [★★★★★]
Example: Harvest 144 rubber tree fields.
- Time: 10m to 30h. Booster: 5m to 15h. (115 fields max. 5 max wheat fields to 1 max silk field).
- You can plant a few fields of crops you may need later, but most fields should be the tasks crops.
- Plant all the crops in advance for the task you're planning to take that's on the board or not.
- You do not need to hold the crops in your barn. Sell, help, or make Regatta products with extras.
- Booster: The Super Harvest booster is very helpful for these tasks to finish in time.
Play # times at the House of Luck. [★]
Example: Play 6 times at the House of Luck.
- Time: 12s. Missing Clovers: 15s to end of Regatta.
- Save 30+ clovers at all times.
- You can save up to 100 in the Town Hall and 50 in the House of Luck.
Produce and collect # units of factory products. [★★★★]
Example: Produce and collect 10 units of strawberry jam.
- Time: 1s to 5h. (Any 8 amount task to 18 bagels).
- Instant (8 Shelves): Wallpaper, cheesecake, chili sauce, table, tyrolean hats, sneakers, modeling clay, warm boots, rice noodle, floor lamp, and frypan
- Make sure to have and/or prepare all the ingredients beforehand.
- You can prepare items to sit on shelves ahead of time, but have to wait for the right task.
- Booster: The High-Speed Production booster for factories is useful to help complete this task.
Sell # hot products at the Zoo. [★★★]
Example: Sell 65 hot products at the zoo
- Time: 1h to 2d. (2 shops with 15m goods x4, and 1 other good).
- Building Zoo Shops and having more baskets by upgrading them will help complete this task faster.
- It's best to sell hot items that are quick 15 min crops, etc. rather than items that take longer to sell.
- Buying market boxes and/or hiring Raja can also be a great help to get Zoo goods .
- Booster: Using the Popular Passion booster is a good idea to earn plenty of bonus popularity points.
Send # fully loaded airplanes. [★★★★★]
Example: Send 4 fully loaded planes.
- Time: 15h to 20h. (3 or 4 planes).
- Have 1 plane fully loaded and ready to take off, so you'll be 1 step ahead to send off another 3.
Send # trains. [★★★★]
Example: Send 11 trains.
- Time: 16h to 20h. Max Upgrades: 8h30m to 10h. (Max train time: 5h. Upgraded 50%: 2h7m).
- Reducing the time for all 3 trains at the Academy of Industry will help to complete this task faster.
- Have 3 trains waiting in the station to be sent off, so there's only 8 left to finish the task.
Master Regatta Task ListEdit
The Master Regatta Task List includes all information on every task available in Regattas.
- Including: Task, Time, Amount (to complete the task), Score (points the task is worth), and Levels.
- Note: Levels are used to calculate the probability of a task appearing.
- At Min Level = Higher probability. At Max Level = Lower probability.
Master Regatta Task List (View Only): bit.ly/RegattaTasks
- You can find the specific task you're looking for by clicking on 'Data' then 'Named Ranges'.
- Also by pressing 'CTRL+F' to search for a specific task.
Master Regatta Task List (Download): bit.ly/tasklist470
- You can download the original excel file using the link above.
- It's easier to browse with clickable images.
Your co-op is competing against other co-ops who have the same number of members racing.
- You complete tasks to advance to buoys which offer everyone 1 item to choose from the rewards.
- Note: Co-ops may have more members, and if they do count the # of members who are actually racing.
- The # of members racing should be the same for all co-ops unless someone was blocked or kicked/left.
Competition Ranks and RewardsEdit
The ranks are determined by two factors: total points and time spent. The co-op with higher total points will have higher ranks. When the total points are equal, the team spending less time will have higher rank
Faster than the wind
- 3 Co-ops in the top 3.
- Co-ops are promoted to the next league.
- Rewards: 3 Treasure Chests (Better rewards for higher positions).
- 4-12 Co-ops in the middle.
- Co-ops stay in the same league.
- Note: Co-op can be demoted a league if the 1st buoy is not reached.
- Rewards: Coin Purse (More coins for higher positions).
- 3 Co-ops at the bottom.
- Co-ops are demoted a league.
- Note: Co-op Can also demoted if 1st buoy is not reached.
- Rewards: Nothing.
Less than 12 Co-ops Racing
If there are 6-12 or less co-ops racing in the league the bottom 3 will be demoted. Not including top 3.
Leagues show the progress your co-op is making in regattas, and there are five of them to spice up the competition between co-ops. Co-ops compete in leagues. Based on regatta results, your co-op can be promoted or demoted between leagues according to the competition information above.
Regatta Task & Point CalculatorEdit
You can use the calculator at bit.ly/RegattaCalc to find the available tasks/points in any league.
Types of Leagues (30 Member Co-ops)Edit
Wooden League - 7 Tasks + 1 Extra Task, 5 Rewards
Total Tasks (No Tcash): 7 Tasks x 30 Members = 210 Tasks
Total Tasks (+Tcash): 8 Tasks x 30 Members = 240 Tasks
Total Points (No Tcash & Max Points): 945 Points x 30 Members = 28350 Points
Total Points (+Tcash & Max Points): 1080 Points x 30 Members = 32400 Points
Copper League - 9 Tasks + 1 Extra Task, 6 Rewards
Total Tasks (No Tcash): 9 Tasks x 30 Members = 270 Tasks
Total Tasks (+Tcash): 10 Tasks x 30 Members = 300 Tasks
Total Points (No Tcash & Max Points): 1215 Points x 30 Members = 36450 Points
Total Points (+Tcash & Max Points): 1350 Points x 30 Members = 40500 Points
Steel League - 11 Tasks + 1 Extra Task, 7 Rewards
Total Tasks (No Tcash): 11 Tasks x 30 Members = 330 Tasks
Total Tasks (+Tcash): 12 Tasks x 30 Members = 360 Tasks
Total Points (No Tcash & Max Points): 1485 Points x 30 Members = 44550 Points
Total Points (+Tcash & Max Points): 1620 Points x 30 Members = 48600 Points
Silver League - 13 Tasks + 1 Extra Task, 8 Rewards
Total Tasks (No Tcash): 13 Tasks x 30 Members = 390 Tasks
Total Tasks (+Tcash): 14 Tasks x 30 Members = 420 Tasks
Total Points (No Tcash & Max Points): 1755 Points x 30 Members = 52650 Points
Total Points (+Tcash & Max Points): 1890 Points x 30 Members = 56700 Points
Golden League - 15 Tasks + 1 Extra Task, 9 Rewards
Total Tasks (No Tcash): 15 Tasks x 30 Members = 450 Tasks
Total Tasks (+Tcash): 16 Tasks x 30 Members = 480 Tasks
Total Points (No Tcash & Max Points): 2025 Points x 30 Members = 60750 Points
Total Points (+Tcash & Max Points): 2160 Points x 30 Members = 64800 Points
Regatta Season Edit
Each season lasts four weeks and has its own unique theme. These themes are represented through special tasks and themed collections.
|Theme||Start Date||Finish Date||Special regatta tasks|
|Wild west||2017-10-31||2017-11-27||Combo, Using tools in the mine|
|Medieval||2017-09-26||2017-10-23||Mining clay, Filling crates|
|Pirate||2017-08-22||2017-09-18||Melting ingots, Sending boats|
When a season concludes, there a regular regatta for one week known as the "interseasonal" regatta.
Themed items are only available during their respective season and the week immediately following.
When a new season starts, you will no longer be able to purchase the items from the previous theme.
Yacht Club Tokens Edit
Tasks allow you to collect tokens, which you can then spend in the Yacht Club on decorations, mining tools, building tools, lab boosters, gems, and coupons.
- There is no deadline for using your tokens.
- Tokens are the non-expiring currency you can save up by completing tasks in any season.
- The maximum number of tokens one player can have is 600.
- Offers at the Yacht Club reset with each new season. Until that happens, you're free to spend tokens on decorations from the previous season, or you can wait until the new collection is available.
Golden League LeaderboardEdit
After your first Golden League race your co-op joins the leaderboard with the points you earned that week. Over the next 3 races your co-op climbs the leaderboard as the results of each regatta are added to your co-op's total score. The score earned in the fifth regatta replaces your co-ops first score, and so on (new scores replace old ones). Your co-op's leaderboard score represents the total performance over your last 4 golden league regattas. Improve your co-op performance with each new regatta to move up the leaderboard.
- The leaderboard is updated on a weekly basis at the end of every regatta.
- This is where the most active and top performing co-ops in the world are displayed.
- Ranks are based on the best two performances within the season.
Golden League Leaderboard CalculationsEdit
Your weekly co-op results are calculated using 4 factors: AMS + PB + SB - PDT.
- Example: AMS(2160) + PB(50) + SB(75) - PDT(33.33) = Golden Leaderboard Score
- Result = 2251.67 points for your co-op towards the Golden Leaderboard that week.
AMS = Average Member Score
Calculated by dividing the points your co-op earns in a regatta by the number of participating members.
- Example: 64,800 Total Co-op Points / 30 Members = 2160 average member score.
PB = Position Bonus
Bonus points for your co-op's regatta position. The better your finish, the more bonus points you get.
SB = Size Bonus
Bonus points awarded for the number of members racing in the regatta.
- 30 member co-ops with everyone participating gets the maximum bonus.ш
PDT = Penalty for Dumped Tasks - Only applies to the Golden League*
Amount of tasks dumped by your co-op during regatta divided by the number of participating members.
- Example: 1000 Tasks Dumped / 30 Members = 33.33 point penalty for dumped tasks.
Golden League Leaderboard Rating
Monthly results change accordingly with the new regattas held every week.
- This gives low-performing co-ops an opportunity to improve and climb the leaderboard rankings.
- If your co-op is demoted to a lower league, your Golden Leaderboard record gets reset!
|Is something missing? Noticed a mistake? You are welcome to comment and edit pages.|
You can visit the Community Portal to learn how to contribute. Your help is appreciated!
|Special Building Navigation|
|Academy of Industry | City Market | Co-op | Foundry | House of Luck | Laboratory | Mine | Mint | Regatta|